1. Visit the Fair Food Farmstand at Reading Terminal Market.
2. Drink some coffee made with Fair Trade cocoa beans at your local cafes:
Burlap and Bean Coffee, Newtown Square
Fennario Coffee, West Chester
Good Karma Cafe, 3 locations in Philadelphia (The Pine St. address is the closest to school)
3. Shop at supermarkets that sell Fair Trade products.
4. Purchase some Fair Trade chocolate at the Lion’s Den.
5. Stay updated on Fair Trade news.
6. Follow us and all your favorite Fair Trade advocates using social media.
7. Not a coffee drinker? Then try some Fair Trade Tea!
8. When you shop at the King of Prussia mall, choose Fair Trade:
- Cosmetics: The Body Shop
- Handmade Goods: Ten Thousand Villages
- Food & Beverages: Shake Shack, Dunkin’ Donuts
9. Wear sustainable FT fashion, like People Tree.
10. Show your Penn State pride with a t-shirt from Alta Garcia. (Found at our campus bookstore)
12. Don’t forget America’s First Fair Trade Town is just around the corner!
14. Bake some brownies made with Fair Trade cocoa!
15. Watch Fair Trade Films
16. Participate at on-campus Fair Trade events.
18. Stay energized with Scheckter’s Organic Energy Beverages.
19. Switch your gifts to Fair Trade!
20. Finally, spread the Fair Trade campaign among your friends and family!